10/30/08

Cute Couple!

These two are so in love! It was adorable! Thank You Kellee Smith ( from moments by Kellee ) for letting me come and shoot with you ! I had so much fun and we found some sweet locations!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I had to come checkout the Washington lovers. They are adorable of course. These pictures are really amazing Karen!!! The coloring is beautiful. You do a great job of capturing the feelings they have for each other. Again, you rocked this one.

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

You are right, BEAUTIFUL road! I love the brick wall also! You find some great places.

Vanessa said...

I love these!!! You got some great shots! Why I was teaching your daughter dance and enriching her life (hahahaha)...look what you got to do!

Love the 2nd to last...very cool!

Jess said...

Love these. What a great connection.

kate moss said...

Love the location on these. Did you get the couch?!?! So fun.
I love your family pictures they turned out great. We had my brother take ours last year. So stressful.
Jess took ours this year, mya screamed the whole time:) gotta love it.

Summer said...

Kate- Oh I wish the couch was mine...its Kellees....I'm itching to get something though! Yeah those family pictures kicked me in the fanny:) Next time I'm hiring someone it's too stressful! I'd much rather be behind the camera:)

Unknown said...

Karen! We love these! You did a great job and it was so fun to have you at the shoot. We can't wait to see the rest of them when we get them from Kellee!

Celeste Russell said...

Hey these look familiar. They look awesome!! How's your bf Kelvin??