11/2/08

Suzi and Jon

Another adorable engaged couple. I love all this young fresh love it makes me happy:) Susie and Jon you were so fun to work with! I love all the country gear ( next time bring that belt buckle:) I can't wait for you to see the rest there are some way fun shots! Thank You letting me shoot your engagements and I'm really looking forward to your wedding and bridals etc.....
You guys are so cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

( with out the country gear is cute too )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lovin this shot!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and this one.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

dang you guys have the kissing pose down:)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susie you are Hot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sorry I couldn't resist I had to put it on:) Hope your fingers okay Jon!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


9 comments:

Vanessa said...

These are way cute!!!! I love the last one too so funny! What a cute couple and can't wait to see more!

karen louise said...

Wow...Karen you are an amazing photographer! You find great places and pick perfect moments!! :)

Sandy said...

OH MY HECK!! I LOVE these! There is NO way I'm going to be able to choose my favorite. I really like the one where you only see John's hat and you see Suzi peeking out below it. I love the ones by the tractor and silo. The pics by the lake with the valley behind are so awesome. I seriously can't even choose a favorite! We are so blessed and lucky that you could fit them in and take so much time with them. You are awesome not just as a photographer but also as a person! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Karen we LOVE these! You did so awesome! We knew you would do a good job, but MAN! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! We are so excited to get the rest of the pictures, John says, "I would reccomend her to everyone!"

Anonymous said...

haha...that last shot is hilarious! Totally love that candid moment! You did great capturing them...who they are! Excellent!

Anonymous said...

Karen! Great job capturing Suzi's beauty!!! I love them. My favorites, if you count down from the first one, are #s 8,9,15,17,20.
I love the ones that Suzi is smiling and showing her teeth, it's more natural. Great job!!! Thanks for taking care of my family! (I LOVED the Jensen clan family pics too!!!!)

Em

Summer said...

Oh my gosh the Kent family is so nice! Thanks for all the nice comments! I love the last one too it makes me laugh:)

Jill said...

These are so fun. I love the country mood you captured. Such fun. Such variety.

Amanda said...

love the sun flare! these are so dang cute!