11/3/08

The Barron Family

I love this family! We forgot it was going to get dark earlier then normal....and the clouds weren't helping. It's getting dark so early now! So we were in a crunch for daylight time! I have never done a photo shoot that fast in my life! We had fun though...running red lights, splashing through the puddles and getting other cars all muddy. These three girls are so adorable! I can totally relate to this family because of my own three little girls. It's not easy to get a good picture :) They did awesome. Next time we can get you your sun flare picture Megan:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

karen louise said...

Karen, you amaze me. You are so talented. I love looking at your pictures!!!! P.S. Lori started a blog :)

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Number 3 is my absolute favorite family picture! Both of the pics, black and white, and color of the girls are so cute I think!! Thank you , thank you, thank you!!! You are fabulous!

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Oh yeah, and i love the black and white of us laughing... even if i have a double chin... and all the individual kid pictures. Well, that is about ALL of them:)

Vanessa said...

What a cute family!!!! I love the black and white one of them laughing! ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE that bw family shot of them all laughing!!!! CUTE!!!!

Amanda said...

oh! i love them! i did the same thing with a family shoot. i didnt realize how fast it gets dark and it was a little cloudy. but it worked :)

Amanda said...

oh! i love them! i did the same thing with a family shoot. i didnt realize how fast it gets dark and it was a little cloudy. but it worked :)

Unknown said...

These look so great! I love them, check out your awesome new website, it looks great. I havent seen this blog in forever and they all turned out so cute. Good work!