10/18/08

The Hansen Kids

I have been taking pictures of these cuties since way before I even had a digital camera! They have grown up so much its fun to see them change! I love how they show their personalities in front of the camera. They know me really well so they aren't afraid to just be themselves! It was so much fun to take them out and do pictures again! You guys are all so cute!! Thanks for being so good! ( and letting me take you to the lake when you were already soooooooo tired and hungry:)
























































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These kids are soooooo cute! That little boy in the beanie should model for sure! They are all so cute! I love number 4 and 6! You rock Karen these are awesome!

Vanessa said...

Ok so I left a comment earlier on these cute kids! Where is it?

Anyway...I love them! What personalities! I love the flashing of the peace sign...to CUTE!!!

They are all so ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these kids!