10/10/08

WOW!!

That is all I can say...........okay it's not all I can say but in one word that is how I would explain the last 28 hours of my life. I just got home from a mentoring sessions with Kellee Smith from Moments by Kellee. I have never been so excited!! I can't sleep ( If you haven't noticed it's 3 AM) I had to post a few from this amazing session we did with an adorable couple! I learned so much from Kellee it's crazy!! Okay so more pictures coming later but for now here are a few....Thank you so much Kellee for all your info and help with this! You are awesome!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Karen - These are so crisp and beautiful. I am so glad that your "Dinner Date" was beneficial and that you had a great time. These images are INSANE! You rocked it girl! Now, keep it up! Thanks so much for coming! I can't wait to see your upcoming stuff...

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! Your model Shannon here ;) Thanks for such a great time yesterday we had a blast and were so thrilled to be a part of it! The pics look awesome! Woohoo!

Jill said...

Awesome, awesome Karen! Just plain FABULOUS!

Vanessa said...

DANG GIRL!!!! YOU SHOT THE HELL OUT OF IT!!!! haha

Sorry about the choice of words...but come on you ROCKED IT!!! I am so glad to have such a great friend to learn and grow to together with. Thanks you are the best! WATCH OUT...WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!