10/24/08

The Stone's

I loved taking pictures of this adorable family! Mom is expecting number 4 ! They were so much fun! Dad was so excited about the pictures ( which isn't very common for the dad to have fun during family pics:) He kept snapping pics of the kids with his I phone and saying how beautiful they were. What a cute family! I'm lucky cause I get to live across the street from them!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Beautiful! I love these guys. Pregnant women really do glow. Kara you look beautiful :)

Shine said...

Kara is sooo adorable pregnant or not....shes a total cutie pie:)