10/30/08

My attempt to get a family picture.....

So I really wanted a family picture...ha ha funny joke. Me and my three girls all came down with horrible strep throat. I had no idea when we went to take pictures that we were that sick. My kids were...ummm not so happy to be there, and my husband was VERY PATIENT with us. My brother was way nice to tag along and try to get a family shot. Well...this is what we came up with. They may not be picture perfect but they are better then nothing!
Thanks Kevin.......I hope we didn't get you sick:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Girls ( all three of them smiling??? Wow!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Malia

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Summer
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ember

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dang who is this Hottie!!! Lovin my cute husband:)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
dang he's cute......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh these are so cute!!! Sorry I couldn't help again! But you got some really cute stuff! Props to Jason...lookin good! haha. Love the last one! ok and the first too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so adorable girl! You look like a hottie in that last one. You two are so cute together. And the girls, what do I say, Beautiful!!!

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Your kids outfits can never be outdone, they are always soo fashionable:) And i don't know what you're talking about with you in your orange sweater, you both look very cute in the last photo!

Jill said...

karen, so cute! I love the one of you and jason. Also loved the couple shots with Kellee. AWESOME!

Jess said...

Great attempt on your family photos.

Shannon said...

I love the one of you all together - you can see your girls personalities in it, those are my fave! Very cute!

Amanda said...

your family is adorable! great shots!

Amy said...

Oh my heck Karen! I just found your blog through Sarah's facebook page and I can't believe how old and gorgeous your girls are! And your photography is killer. I love it. WOW.

Amy Noorda (from Chad's work)