10/7/08

The Jensen Family Preview

Here they are.....my husbands brother 's family (and my children's second parents.) You all know the type I'm sure. Right now my two year old would rather live with them then me:) Anyway cute shots of this family in the fall leaves! The littlest one Kyra is something else. Oh boy she is ready to be the next top model. I'll have to post more of her poses later they are something else. She always had a new one for me. Enjoy these there are plenty more coming!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Sandy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! It was so fun to go and get these taken. Thank you more than words can say. We are so grateful for all the work you put into our shoot from helping us put together our outfits to coming up with things to say that made the children laugh. You are awesome and we love you!!

Shanda said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love it when I get to hear from other photographers! You also do such a great job! I love the way you capture children! You have gorgeous kids! Oh and that little girl is totally something else! She really does need to be doing modeling!

Vanessa said...

These are adorable! Your little niece is a CUTIE!!! Love the last one! And of course the one her on the trunk...so sassy!