10/8/08

The Sipe Family

Not only is this a gorgeous family, they are so sweet and one of our best friends. This shoot was so fun because this family was up for anything. I have so many shots coming soon but for now here are some of my favorites. Alyssa......let me know what you think:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Brooke said...

what a beautiful family !love the shots

Vanessa said...

These are AMAZING!!! WOW! Beautiful family and nice job girl!!!!

Shannon said...

These look so great Karen!

Anita said...

Holy Heck Karen, I havent seen Sterling in years. His family is so cute. Awesome job. Those kids are going to be HUGE heart breakers. So So cute. :

Alyssa said...

I love them. So beautiful! You captured Jocie and Mason personalities perfectly. I can't wait to see more.
- Alyssa

Alyssa said...

I can't wait to see more :) You are so great. Thank you!!!