10/24/08

Baby Adam

This is baby Adam he is soooo cute! He's actually a month old now so I was worried he wouldn't sleep and do all the things they do when they are really tiny. But he surprised me! He was soooooo good! Baby Adam is number 5 child! He's super cute Rachel. Hope you like them!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am Laughing at this one! A one month old sitting up? He's so cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

so adorable Karen!

Brooke said...

aw these are soo cute! I love little chubby babies

Granny said...

What an adorable baby!!! If I do so myself as I am Adam's granny. Thank you for doing this for Rachel.

Amanda said...

Oh! SO cute! I love them all! What a sweet sweet baby! You did a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

You have got it down. This shoot is incredible. And that baby is yummy!!!! You are so great with the lighting and the props. Go Girl!!!!
-Kristen I.

Shine said...

Kristen you are so funny! Why are you anonymous girl get that profile set up!

Celeste Russell said...

Wow! Love these pictures - You Rock!!