10/11/08

Adorable Family !!

Is this family beautiful or what! I was so excited to take their pictures! Three adorable girls! The rest of the family was there too and I'll be posting those ASAP! Thanks for letting me take your pics guys! You have a beautiful family!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my gosh girl. I love this shoot. You have got this photography stuff down. This is incredible. I love every one of the pics. Congrats! -Kristen

Summer said...

Kristen you are so nice! Thanks for the compliment I need it:) You rock too!

Vanessa said...

So cute! What a Beautiful Family! I love them all! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Just want to thank Vanessa for her kind words concernign my family, and Karen you do nice work. Debbie

Anonymous said...

OMHECK what a freakin BEAUTIFUL family! I LOVE LOVE LOVE their eyes! WOWZA!!!!