3/9/09

Random Pics


Are these two beauty's or what? I'd love to take them out on a real photo shoot....this was a quick last minute thing I did for Brandy at Dance Gear in Orem. It was freezing outside!!!





This is Malia trying to pull off a hip hop picture:)
It thought it was funny so I had to post it .
I think pulling a serious face without smiling was the hardest thing she's ever done......
she's a goofy girl!



These are foot undies...yes they look like underwear but you wear them on your feet to dance:)

2 comments:

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Cute pictures!! I love the footundeez!! I was thinking that we should do the next shoot on a Saturday. What do you think?

Amanda said...

oh my gosh, these are stinkin adorable! i love the foot things. so dang cute! and the tutu's! oh my oh my! i just love everything girlie!!!