3/9/09

Coming Soon.........

Things are starting to get crazy busy around here. My kids are busy with all of their school stuff, Malia and all her dance comps keeps me going, I have been booking tons of shoots for March and April, I'm excited for a wedding I'm shooting on March 21st, a newborn baby coming any day, pics of the Utah Valley Symphony???, some fun pics of my own kids I've got planned, all the adorable little family shoots I have booked, Easter Pics, and a fun retirement party coming soon! So if you are planning on booking me for a shoot the next couple months shoot me an e-mail so I can get you in the schedule! My weekends are filling up fast!

2 comments:

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

You are such a Great photographer! I am looking forward to getting our pictures taken at the lavendar fields!

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

You are such a Great photographer! I am looking forward to getting our pictures taken at the lavendar fields!