1/7/09

Where Have I been?

Okay so I feel so out of it! I haven't been feeling so hot this first trimester of being pregnant so the lack of pictures mainly stems from that. I have been shooting but for some reason sitting at my computer makes me slightly nauseous. I am nine weeks now so I am hoping this will all dwindle away within the next two weeks and I can have some fun shooting again! Anyone relate? It's weird the things that make you sick. Anyway....until then I am going to post a few pics of my December weddings to keep things interesting. And by the way Happy New Year. I am so excited for 09...who knows what it will bring right?

4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

I just don't know how you are doing it! I'm absolutely useless the first trimester! Look at you, out and about in freezing weather taking millions of pictures...you are a superwoman! Sorry about the nausea...I wish I had some ideas of how to make it go away, but mine only left when it was good and ready...when I had the baby!

Shannon said...

Wish I could relate, but nope - I can't. Hope you start feeling better soon. :)

Amanda said...

i had no idea you were pregnnt! congratulations! I know it is so hard for a while there, so i wish you the best!

Celeste Russell said...

Hey, Congratulations!! I was so sick with all my pregnancy's. Hope it gets better for you. Love your pics!!