12/28/08

Suzi and Jon's Wedding Day

A couple Saturday's ago i went to Manti to shoot Jon and Suzi's wedding day. It was FREEZING however we survived it somehow.....I couldn't feel my fingers when we were done:) I think it was about 19 degrees. I am so happy to be posting again! I have enjoyed taking a break this December ( besides my weddings ) and I am looking forward to shooting two more weddings this week! Praying for some sunshine! Anyway I'm crazy busy with everything this month but I wanted to post something for this cute couple! Congrats you two! I hope you have defrosted:)





3 comments:

karen louise said...

Karen! You catch great moments!!!!!

Vanessa said...

Love the last one! NICE!! oooh it looked cold! But nice job...even in the freezing weather!

Amanda said...

oh i love them! the close up tight shots, the flare...love it, love it, love it!