9/29/08

Malia and Brookelyn

So this is my daughter Malia and her friend Brookelyn. They dance on the same team at Center Stage and have become really good friends. We needed head shots for dance so we headed up the canyon and had a blast. These two cuties had fun working the camera. I promise this is just the beginning....there are so many cute shots coming up!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

These are ADORABLE!!! What beautiful little girls!
Great Shots!!! Oh my little dancers! Miss V thinks you 2 are the best! :)

Shannon said...

Malia is such a little poser! So cute!!

Alyssa said...

I get so jelous everytime I see the cute kid shots. Can we please schedule Jocie and Mason soon. I want some fall pictures of them. So cute on the railroad tracks. You have fun ideas :)

Stephanie McBride said...

she is gorgeous!!! how fun to do the two of them together.