9/27/08

Lovin these three cuties!

This was such a fun shoot! These little girls were something else! They were total naturals in front of the camera. They were laughing and playing and throwing poses for me. It was so fun I just kept on shooting! There are so many adorable shots of them but this one caught my eye so I decided to hurry and post it so they can have a sneak peak! More coming soon! PS I am loving the red hair and freckles.......way cute! Oh and don't forget the dog!! She's cute too:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

So I love the BW one! ADORABLE!!!!! Can't wait to see more! What cute girls and love the red hair and freckles!

Vanessa said...

So I love the BW one! ADORABLE!!!!! Can't wait to see more! What cute girls and love the red hair and freckles!