8/18/08

Rachelle.....she's adorable..love her freckles!

I was so lucky to get the chance to take pictures of Rachelle! First of all she is such a sweetheart! One of the sweetest 14 year olds I have ever met! Second....those freckles are to die for cute! I love them! I was very careful to not do any editing that would take away from those adorable freckles! I told you I would post a whole bunch of pictures so you could see them Rachelle! Here you go.....you are so cute! Thanks for letting me go camera crazy on you!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: